Our regular monthly meetings are at 7 PM the first Tuesday of the month at the Venice Community Center, 326 S. Nokomis Ave., Venice, with the exception of special event meetings. Please check the events calendar for details.
NOTE: APRIL GENERAL MEETING 4/14/20 AT MAXINE BARRITT PARK VENICE
* Menu lettering at the top of the page turns GREEN when you can click on it for additional info (see ABOUT menu)
* For smart phones the menu items appear in three lines on the left top of the screen
* Click on NEWSLETTER for the current newsletter or ARCHIVE for earlier newsletters
* MEMBERS ONLY is the club only part of the site and requires a password when selecting a menu item
* FOR SALE includes items from members and also CLUB MEMBER BUSINESSES with business cards
* Each page has a footer that allows to select certain pages or return to the HOME page
Be sure to read a Message from our President.
"WHERE MEMBERS VETTE TOGETHER AND BECOME FRIENDS"
A little about our Club
Mission Statement of Venice Florida Corvettes
To be the premier South West Florida Corvette Club by offering the broadest array of Corvette related activities to the widest spectrum of Membership and by serving our community through charitable activities. Our Club’s primary goal is to maintain a forum where like-minded people can meet and create deep friendships, enjoy each other’s company at social and culinary gatherings, and have Corvette FUN.
Click Button Below For More Information
Some of our Member's Cars...